Monday, April 9, 2012

Where've I been??

I seem to be on a publishing schedule, even if it's not on purpose. Seems like I'm posting a couple of times early each month, then disappearing for a couple of weeks.

So where have I been? My journey seems to have stalled, or else I've reached a point where I'm happy with where I am, or maybe it's just not my top priority right now. Methinks it's some of each of the latter two.

I do have a lot else going on right now. My son's schoolwork load is getting bigger, so it takes more time to help him keep up. Work is a little bit crazy - we're kind of behind right now, and one member of my small team is moving to another division at the end of the week. Plus, I'm going through what, earlier in my life, might have been a bout of depression. Thankfully, I don't have an issue with depression anymore, but I do have times when I'm a bit lethargic and apathetic for a week or two, and I don't do anything except what absolutely HAS to be done. Plus, a friend just got me hooked on Minecraft...erm, yeah, got stuff going on. *laughs*

On the upside, I have not experienced that maddening urge to dress up all girly this month. Quite the contrary: I'd love to order several plain T-shirts and button-down shirts, get a few new pairs of trousers, and start dressing more like a man. Just as well I never ordered those dresses, I saved myself a chunk of change on something that I would probably have only worn once.

Guess that's it for now. A quick hello to Page - thanks for stopping by! I've been following her blog for a while now. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment